Friday, April 21, 2017

Answer to Your Questions

Hello Class: Thank you for your response. I am so glad you are checking the Blog and able to use the information I am sending you. Nothing like having first hand knowledge! It's called a lived-experience.

Here are the answers:

1. No, watching the Cheetahs was not scary. We were far enough away from them in the Safari hunting vehicles you have seen in the posts. I would say about 10 feet. An animal could leap onto it; but they were far more interested in eating the meat provided, than me. Also, there was another group of people observing from the lodge, although we were in separate vehicles.

2. There are several animals I have not seen yet, that I hope to before I  leave. I plan to go hunting with my husband and his guide tomorrow and we will go to the Lion Preserve to observe them. I would like to see the lions, elephants and hippos. I am sure I will be able to do this, as we still have plenty of time.

Great questions, I look forward to more......

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 1, 2017: Mrs. Janes Returns-Mt. Etjo Students Say Hello to Garden 504 Students!

Hello Class: Mrs. Janes has returned from Africa! I enjoyed meeting with you yesterday to share the Mt. Etjo Private School "Hello&...