Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Day 5- Answer to your Great Questions!

Hello Class: Thank you for your questions.

I think so far my favorite animal (I actually have a fondness for all of them) is the giraffe. There are many here. They are so tall, majestic looking and can see above all others in the land. So, they may be the first to site danger and distress. Also, they slowly lope along in their not-in-such a hurry fashion. Today, we came upon one just slowly lumbering along in front of us on the road. In addition, I was traveling back from the Cheetah Feed (another story tomorrow) and it was dusk. Out ahead I could see the beautiful sunset and two knobbly antlers up higher than the trees-no face, just the antlers between two tall trees. Another beautiful giraffe set against the sunset. Quite a sight to see!

We sleep well at night and hear nothing, until.....we open the door in the morning. Then, we hear the wide variety of birds chirping. It is a beautiful way to wake up in the morning. African birds! Good luck on your projects! My guide Flippi is taking me out to see the Dinosaur Footprints tomorrow morning at 0730, then we will visit the other Mt. Etjo Lodge. Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 1, 2017: Mrs. Janes Returns-Mt. Etjo Students Say Hello to Garden 504 Students!

Hello Class: Mrs. Janes has returned from Africa! I enjoyed meeting with you yesterday to share the Mt. Etjo Private School "Hello&...